Yoooo what’s up errybody this week’s Bulletin is up, so here’s a link to go read it! Or, if you don’t feel like reading it, here’s a quick summary. Cuz reading is for squares amirite?
- Game of the Year Edition Trailer
- Recap of this week’s Matchmaking Update
- Update on the Forge Ricochet Contest
- How to create a Race gametype from Multi-Team Ricochet (w00t!)
- A neat little calendar detailing upcoming playlists
- Details on a now-finished Forge remake of Countdown from Halo Reach, plus a Q&A with the Master Forger
If I might add, about the Countdown remake, I’m sure it’s very well done and all, but why Countdown? It was such a mediocre map in my opinion. Then again, I thought most of the maps in Reach weren’t that good (Sword Base and The Cage were just awful, not even mediocre), so by comparison, Countdown just seemed much better. I’ll probably give it a look some time since from the screenshots, it looks pretty accurate.
So that’s it for now. I should go.
PS: Bonus points if anyone gets the reference I made with that last sentence. I’ll give you a million dollars if you get it. That was a joke. Oh, another reference!