“What’s your Gamertag?”
- That’s classified, my friend. I don’t just give out my Gamertag to anyone. You have to pass a serious of difficult tests in order to get my Gamertag.
“What are these tests you speak of?”
- I don’t know, get the rare sacred gem forged from the ancient fires at the bottom of the dangerous volcano? There really are no tests. Just stop asking me about my Gamertag!
“Can I at least be your friend?”
- Yes, you can be my friend.
“Do you play other games?”
- Yes, I play other games. Some of my favorites include Saints Row (only the first two), the Mass Effect series, Skyrim, Oblivion, Minecraft, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto V, Portal 2, Star Wars Battlefront, the Pokemon games (I only played up until Emerald Version), Sunset Overdrive, Assassin’s Creed IV and some others.
“What is your all-time favorite game?”
- Mass Effect 2.
“You mean your favorite game isn’t Halo???”
- No, but Halo is right up there. I played Mass Effect for the first time back in 2013 and was just immediately hooked. Plus, since I am more of a single player gamer these days, a game’s multiplayer mode isn’t as important to me as it used to be.
“Do you own any other consoles other than Xbox?”
- I have a Wii, PS2, PS1, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, and GameBoy Advance SP.
“Which Halo is your favorite?”
- Overall, I’d say Halo 3. I just have so many good memories playing Halo 3, while I felt like I was too late for Halo 2, and I didn’t enjoy Reach nearly as much. Even though Halo 4 has vastly improved since release, it is just too little too late, and since I usually play by myself, the low population and lack of playlist variety hurts.
“Well what about the other ones like Combat Evolved and ODST?”
- I only played CE Anniversary, so I never got to experience the real deal Halo CE. The campaign was amazing, but the Anniversary Multiplayer for Reach just wouldn’t compare to full on CE multiplayer. ODST, while it was a good game, I think should have been a $20 DLC or something. I never played Halo Wars, so I can’t offer my opinion on it.
“Are you even any good at Halo?”
- I’d consider myself a fairly average Halo player. I can maintain a K/D above 1, and I know the basics, but I don’t use callouts or time weapon spawns or anything like that. I never got to level 50 in Halo 3 or Onyx rank in Reach, but I can usually hold my own online. Unless I go up against a team of good players. Then I get stomped on. Badly.
“Will you post about other games, and not just Halo?”
- I’ve thought about it. I will probably just stick with posting about Halo, mainly due to the fact that the name of this place is The Halo Press, and I don’t think I can change it. Plus, I just feel the most comfortable talking about Halo. Who knows? I may change my mind and start posting about other games, but as of now, I have no plans to.
“What was the first game you ever played?”
- Either Pokemon Red on GameBoy or Crash Bandicoot on PlayStation, I can’t remember.
“Anything else we should know about you?”
- I’m 6’4″ and weigh 250 lbs of pure muscle. I’m super serious.